Yes, yes you are, but you're cute night :3
At first I wanted to draw him as a paladin (Since I like BE paladins) but I felt like warlock suits this picture better.
The text "I am the night" is from this picture, I thought it might look funny.
I still feel horrible so I thought that I'll focus on stuff I like rather than other. I'll make whole set of pictures titled "I love (...)",  this set is going to be world of warcraft themed, next ones will be about something else.
I want to draw a fey dragon on the next picture, I hope you'll like it.
Blood elves belong to Blizzard entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

1994|FEMALE|POLAND
I'm a rather peculiar person that enjoys creating funny content and drawings.
I like to play games, watch videos and basically there is whole lot of things that I like but all of them get overwhelmed by how much I love my man :D

Navigation