Three days ago I woke up and fell asleep minute after having a dream about my night elf death knight explaining the law of griffin driving in aero space to me. That dream was really weird but it gave me this idea for a drawing, I like it.
This is not how his armor looks like, I designed my own to give him a griffin rider look. His gloves are leather (hide your daughter, hide your wife, hide your loot, the dk is rolling again) just for the sake of rider design.

Night elf race belongs to Blizzard Entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

1994|FEMALE|POLAND
I'm a rather peculiar person that enjoys creating funny content and drawings.
I like to play games, watch videos and basically there is whole lot of things that I like but all of them get overwhelmed by how much I love my man :D

Navigation